The Maritime Alliance (TMA) is now accepting applications from small-medium sized U.S.-based maritime technology companies to share space in the U.S. BlueTech pavilion at Oceanology International in London, March 13-15, 2018.
TMA has partnered with the International Trade Administration, part of the U.S. Department of Commerce, to organize and partially fund an initiative to increase exports from small maritime technology companies (typically $2MM revenue and 20 people or below with limited trade show experience) from throughout the U.S.
Cost to participate - $4,500 USD, and each additional person charged extra.
Benefits include ($9,500+ USD value):
- Dedicated space in the U.S. BlueTech Pavilion (inclusive of raw space, build-out, electrical, graphic design and printing, and exhibitor listing)
- 5 nights accommodation at the Ibis Styles Hotel (Adjacent to the Excel Centre)
- Hosted dinners and exclusive networking receptions
- Access to our exclusive B2B networking lounge
- Complimentary 1-year membership with The Maritime Alliance (if not already a member)
U.S. companies attending Oceanology International in London are also invited to join us for a trade mission the following week to France, Portugal, and either or Italy or Spain, at additional cost.
Visit https://bluetechexports.org/oceanology-international-2018/ for more information.
Please complete this free, online and simple 15-minute online application to be considered by a national advisory panel, or contact TMA Executive Director Greg Murphy for additional detail.