Oceanology International 2018
2018 Export Initiative activities include the opportunity for your company to exhibit in the TMA U.S. BlueTech Pavilion (M400 and M500) at the world's leading marine science and ocean technology exhibition and conference - Oceanology International (Oi) - in London 13-15 March, 2018 and join an optional follow-on BlueTech Trade Mission the week following Oceanology, with stops in France, Italy, Spain and Portugal where TMA has good relationships with our cluster partners and the U.S. Commercial Service.
Selected companies will benefit from significantly reduced rates for the cost of exhibiting thanks to funding support from the International Trade Administration, part of the U.S. Department of Commerce, through the Market Development Cooperator Program.
Cost to exhibit with TMA at Oi - $4,500 USD, and each additional person charged extra.
Benefits include ($9,500+ USD value):
- Dedicated space in The Maritime Alliance's U.S. BlueTech Pavilion (inclusive of raw space, build-out, electrical, graphic design and printing, and exhibitor listing)
- 4 or 5 nights accommodation at the Ibis Styles Hotel (Adjacent to the Excel Centre)
- Hosted dinners and exclusive networking receptions
- Access to our exclusive B2B networking lounge
- Complimentary 1-year membership with The Maritime Alliance (if not already a member)
Selected companies will each have a discounted fractional space of the TMA U.S. BlueTech pavilion in a prime location on the trade show floor (M400 & M500) with exclusive access to the TMA networking lounge. In addition, companies will benefit from coordinated B2B meetings, possible live demonstration opportunities, presentations and other opportunities for increased exposure.
See what other companies had to say about their experience at Ocean Business in April 2017 as part of the U.S. Maritime Technology Export Initiative.
Cost per person to participate in the follow-on BlueTech Trade Mission - $2,500 USD
- Coordinated airfare and transportation within Europe between locations
- Visits to Paris, Rome, Marseille (or surrounding region), the Canary Islands and Lisbon
- 8 or 9 nights accommodation with meals
- B2B networking promoted through cluster-to-cluster collaboration
- Exclusive networking events
- Access to the highly resourceful, supportive and talented team of U.S. Commercial Services Officers that can help you grow your company internationally.
See what other companies had to say about their experience on the EU BlueTech Trade Mission in April 2017 as part of the U.S. Maritime Technology Export Initiative.
A sample layout of the U.S. BlueTech pavilion is below, subject to change.
Additionally, we have two remaining standard 3x3 meter stands (M590 and N551) reserved for TMA member companies immediately adjacent to our U.S. BlueTech pavilion, available first-come, first-served and not part of the reduced pricing offer. Please contact TMA Executive Director Greg Murphy for additional information.